Providing rights to the author or creator of all work is Copyright. Work such as Literary, Musical, Dramatic, Artistic, Cinematographic Films and Sound Recordings are protected under copyright. It is a best practice to get copyright as soon as you create a piece of work.
As per Section 13 of The Copyright Act, 1957, a copyright is registered only on an original work and is valid for 60 years from the date first published.
Our expert team help you register the copyrights for your work and protect it from unlawful use for INR 6,999 only.
Click on the Whatsapp button to discuss with us immediately.. OR
Fill and submit the Enquiry Form
Our expert team will schedule a call with you to discuss your requirement
- Literary work – Original creation of fiction, biography, technical papers, books, dramatics, scripts, research work, thesis, computer programs and many more.
- Artistic work – As per Section 2 of the Copyright Act, all original creation of paintings, sculptures, graphics, cartoons, lithographs, photography, drawings, plans, maps, diagrams, charts, model buildings, buildings, moulds and casts.
- Cinematography – All visual recordings accompanied by sound recordings.
- Dramatic work – All creations of stage plays, choreography, scenic work.
- Musical and Sound work – All sound and music recordings.
- Copyright questionnaire
- Classification and description of the work
- No objection certificate from the author of the work
- Power of attorney for filing copyright
- Work description for which copyright is sought
- Two copies of work must be submitted for review
- Statement of Particulars and Further Particulars
- A declaration from the author/applicant
- Power of attorney in the name of lawyer
Copyright & Design Registrations
We will help you respond to any copyright objections raised for INR 1,299 only.
Our expert team helps to register design in India to avoid any infringement @ INR 2,999.
The Designs Act, 2000 and The Design Rules, 2001, protect the registration of industrial designs in India. As per the act and rules, creation of new shapes, configuration, surface, ornamentation and lines or colors are eligible for registration.
Benefits of Registration
- It provides a legal protection to the newly created designs
- Copyrighted designs earn a good visibility in the market
- Sole rights are with the creator
- Copyright registration in India enables protection globally
- Brand promotion with copyrighted designs creates a sound goodwill
- Design questionnaire
- Classification and description of the design work
- Form-21, Power of Attorney
- Photographs of the design in several angles