Our expert team will get your GST registered fast to avoid any cascading effect of tax.
Businesses involved in the supply of Goods and Services, and whose turnover exceeds INR 40 lakhs (Increased from INR 20 lakhs to 40 lakhs effective from 1st April 2019) are required to register for GST. Such businesses who do not register under GST have to huge penalty.
The registration must be initiated within 30 days of reaching the turnover value. Normally, registration takes 2-6 working days.
Click on the WhatsApp chat button to discuss with us about the best rates
Or, Fill the Enquiry form with more details
Our professional team will talk to you, collect the documents, and commence with the registration process
Who should register for GST
- Individuals who are already registered with Pre-GST such as VAT, Excise, or Service Tax.
- For aggregate turnover going beyond INR 40 lakhs (INR 10 lakhs for North Eastern States, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttarakand), GST is mandatory and must be obtained within 30 days of achieving the turnover limit.
- For supply of goods or services across states within the country, irrespective of turnover must register for GST before commencing the trade.
- Regardless of the turnover, individual tax payers, RCM tax payers, NRI tax payers, distributors, e-commerce are required to register for GST.
- Business that supplies goods or services through e-commerce platform must register GST irrespective of the turnover rates.
- Casual Tax Payer or any individual selling goods temporarily or involved in seasonal sales must file GST irrespective of the annual sales turnover.
- Any individual can register for GST voluntarily, which can be surrendered within a year, if not needed.
Process & Timeline
Business PAN Card
GST registration is linked with the PAN card. Hence, PAN must be obtained before registering for GST.
Photo ID Proofs & Photographs
Photo ID proof of the promoters/partners like PAN, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar, or Voter ID can be submitted for ID proof.
Address proofs of the promoters/partners like Aadhar, Ration Card, Voter ID can be submitted for address proof.
Business Registration Document
All business entity types except for Proprietorship must submit proof of Business Registration. For LLP and Company Certificate of Incorporation from MCA must be submitted.
Business Location Proof
Documents supporting the business location must be submitted. Documents based on the type of property like rental agreement, property tax bill, Government issued certificates and so on.
Bank account passbook first page or statement along with cancelled cheque leaf must be submitted for bank account proof.