GST Return Filing
The new GST Return filing system comprises of simple forms to be filled and helps GST registered tax payers to file at ease. The returns are on a monthly-basis and flexibility for small tax payers to file on a quarterly-basis. Out tax experts are available to help file returns smoothly.
Click on the WhatsApp chat button to discuss with us immediately
Or fill up the enquiry form and we will call you to schedule a meeting or telephonic discussion
Our professional team will get the necessary documents and proceed further
Harmonized System of Nomenclature (HSN)
A HSN Code is required to submit documents and details
You can acquire HSN using GST ANX-2, when a supplier has to authorize the HSN code.
B2B Supplies Disclosure
B2B supplies may not be disclosed in the GST ANX-1 form, but the aggregate value must be enclosed in the GST RET-1 form.
RCM Liable Supplies Disclosure
End-supplier must disclose the RCM liable inward supplies in the GST ANX-1
Small Tax Payer Turnover Limit
Small tax payers turnover limit has increased to INR 5 crore compared to the current limit of INR 1.5 crore.
Required Forms and Timelines
- GSTR-1 – Quarterly GST Return if the turnover is less than 1.5 Crores
- GSTR-1 – Monthly GST Return if the turnover is more than 1.5 Crores
- GSTR-3B – Monthly for all category of tax payer
- GSTR-4 – Quarterly return for composition scheme
- GSTR-5 – For Non-resident
- GSTR-5A – Non-resident providing OIDAR
- GSTR-6 – Monthly return for input service distributors
- GSTR-7 – Monthly TDS return under GST
- GSTR-8 – Monthly return for E-commerce Operator
- GSTR-9 – Annual return of GST