Professional Tax Registration
We help you register for professional tax with the relevant State Governments.
Professional Tax is imposed by certain State Governments in India for salaried people, or professionals such as Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Lawyers, Doctors and also for the company, LLP, Directors and Partners.
Please chat with us to understand more about this and get started.
Applicability & Documentation
- HUFs, firms, Limited Liability companies, corporations, corporates, societies and agencies fall under the scope of Professional Tax.
- Advocates, Notaries, Medical Practitioners & Representatives, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Consultants, Architects, Engineers, Tax Consultants, Insurance Agents, and Contractors are eligible to pay this tax.
- Professional tax on salaried individuals at a state level is deducted by the employer from the salary and deposited with the Professional Tax department.
- Certificate of Incorporation, MOA & AOA / LLP Agreement
- Company PAN card duly attested by the Directors
- Address proof of the company
- Company bank account with cancelled cheque leaf
- Directors list, passport size photo, ID and address proof of each Director
- Board Resolution
- Personnel attendance and salary details