We help you acquire patent rights for new innovative ideas and solutions and for which rights have not been claimed for. Patent registration is a complex affair and needs caution and high exposure to the process. Our professional team has very good exposure and the needed experience in getting it done smoothly.
Inventions, industrial solutions, which are commercially beneficial are eligible for patent rights.
Click on the WhatsApp chat button to discuss with us immediately
Or fill up the enquiry form and we will call you to schedule a meeting or telephonic discussion
Our professional team will contact you to take this forward
Types of Patent in India
- Ordinary – In this application, the invention is showcased by the Indian inventor for the first time. Patent can be filed on the invention with a provisional or with the entire specification. In case of provisional specification, re-application with complete details must be filed within 12 months.
- Convention – According to the Paris convention on patent, the first disclosure or “Prior Art” is valued more.
- According to the Patent Co-Operation Treaty, an international application for patent can be filed from India for 152 contracting countries. First the application is reviewed by the international examination authority, and then, the applicant can file from the national phase application.
- Digital Signature of the Applicant
- Authorization to the patent attorney
- A signed copy of Patent Specification
- Declaration of Inventorship signed by the Inventor
- Prior art related documents for international applicants
- Title of Patent
- Summary of the patent specification
- Detailed specification demonstrating the functions
- Drawings and flowcharts if any
- Patent claims
Our Pricing Table
Standard Package –
Executive Package –
Standard Pack +
Premium Package –
Executive Pack +
Process & Timeline
Check if the invention can be patented
Detailed specification of the invention such as drawing, charts, and sketches to explain the invention functionality
Patent can be filed in India with full or partial specification. In case of partial, the complete details must be filed within 12 months
The patent application is reviewed by the patent office and if no objection is raised, the patent is allocated