PF & ESIC Registration
If the number of employees in a company exceeds 20, registration with Employers Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is mandatory. Registering with the EPFO should be made within 30 days of reaching the limit of 20 employees.
Registering your company with the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is mandatory for every employer who employs more than 10 employees. The application must be filed within 30 days of reaching the limit.
Our expert team will help you out with both procedures effortlessly.
Click on the WhatsApp chat button to discuss with us immediately.. OR
Fill up the Enquiry Form and we will call you to discuss your requirement
Our professional team will prepare the necessary documentation and initiate the process
Benefits & Checklist
Benefits of ESIC
- For private sector, the Central Govt. pays the employers contribution for 3 years
- An employee/worker or dependents receive an amount of INR 10,000 for performing last rites of family members
- Compensation and rehabilitation is provided to an injured or disabled employee
- Medical support is provided to retired or disabled employees and their spouses
Documents Required for PF Registration
- Certificate of Incorporation
- PAN card, ID card, and address proof
- Digital signature with specimen signature
- Cancelled cheque leaf
- List of employees
Process & Timelines
Documents & Digital Signature
Scanned copies of the documents are uploaded in the prescribed DPI. Then, DSC of Class II is made for the director/partner, and the application is filed online.
Employer Profile Registration
The employer profile is created on the EPFO portal and is confirmed via OTP to mobile and PAN verification
DSC must be registered on the PF portal
Finally, the PF application is filed and PF number is acquired on approval
Employers with more than 10 employees must register for ESIC and provide benefits to employees
Only those employees drawing a salary of INR 21,000 or less, are eligible for ESIC
Employer must contribute 3.25% and employee must contribute 0.75%
Payment & Return Filing
Employer must file ESIC Return on or before the the 21st of every month. The return period is six months, from April to September within a financial year.