Professional Tax Registration
Professional Tax is imposed by certain State Governments in India for salaried people, and professionals such as Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Lawyers, Doctors and also from the company, LLP, Directors and Partners.
Our expert team can help you register for professional tax with the State Government. Chat with us to understand more on this and get started.
Click on the WhatsApp chat button to discuss with us immediately.. OR
Fill up the Enquiry Form and we will call you to discuss your requirement
Our experts will help you register for professional tax smoothly
- HUF, Firms, LLP, Corporations, Corporate, Societies and Agencies come under the scope of Professional Tax.
- Advocates, Notaries, Medical Practitioners & Representatives, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Consultants, Architects, Engineers, Tax Consultants, Insurance Agents and Contractors are eligible for this tax.
- Professional tax on salaried individuals at state-level is deducted by the employer from the salary and deposited with the professional tax department.
- Certificate of Incorporation, MOA & AOA/LLP Agreement
- Company PAN card duly attested by the Directors
- Address proof of the company
- Company bank account with cancelled cheque leaf
- Directors list, passport size photos, ID and address proofs for each of the directors
- Board Resolution
- Personnel attendance and salary details